Translation of terry in Spanish:
noun plural terries
- 1 uncountableterry (cloth or (British also) towelling) (fabric)(before noun) (robe)
de toalla or felpaExample sentences
- Wash and wipe down surfaces with a clean, terry cloth towel.
- Using a fabric button kit from the craft or fabric store, cover a large button with fabric to coordinate with your sandals - blue terry cloth and red-and-white gingham in this case.
- The scrub person drapes the infant warmer with sterile terry cloth towels and ensures that there are two bulb syringes and cord clamps in the warmer.
- 2 countableterry (nappy)pañal (masculine) (de toalla)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.