- 1.1 (Economics)(industry/sector)Example sentences1.2 (British English) (of education) See examples:tertiary education
educación (feminine) superior or de nivel terciarioExample sentences1.3
- Yet the poor still resort to the public services for more of their secondary and tertiary level care than do the better off.
- There is a strong echo of elegance, but the tertiary flavours of nut and oxidised or Madeira-like notes are now coming to the foreground.
- The Mediterranean theater has long been a theater of tertiary importance to the legion of historians writing about World War II.
- In response to the need to improve access to tertiary education, universities are increasingly implementing online delivery solutions.
- Physicians and some nurses are educated at universities, and tertiary education is expensive.
- The scholarship also involves tertiary study through the University of Queensland.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.