Translation of test drive in Spanish:
- (Motor Vehicles)prueba (feminine) de circulación en carreteracome for a test drive in the new 426GTvenga a probar el nuevo 426GTExample sentences
- Buying at auction might save you a few quid in the short term but unless you know what you're looking at you are probably better off scouring the classifieds and taking any car you're considering for a test drive before you part with cash.
- Out on our test drive, in a 1.6 litre model (likely to be the bestseller), I was struck by its hushed refinement and strikingly good quality.
- In a test drive on simulated ice, the system did not allow the driver to veer off-course and spin the car.
also: test-drive transitive verb past tense test drove past participle test driven
- (Motor Vehicles)probar (en carretera)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.