Translation of test paper in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Sch] [Univ] examen (masculine), prueba (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] papel (masculine) reactivo
- She said she could not wait for the November examination because the test paper would be based on a new syllabus.
- The teacher handed out the tests, faced down and waited until every student had a test paper.
- Next came six weeks of subject tutoring by a recent Oxford graduate with experience of the type of questions that might come up in the interview or on the test paper the university uses.
- Mortality with 4 per cent DDT impregnated test papers was 17.5 per cent.
- When using the test paper, first add a few drops of hydrochloric acid to the solution to be tested.
- In acid solution, oxidizing agents react with the iodide in the test paper to liberate iodine.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.