- 1.1 [Educ] examen (m), prueba (f)More example sentences1.2 [Chem] papel (m) reactivo
More example sentences
- She said she could not wait for the November examination because the test paper would be based on a new syllabus.
- The teacher handed out the tests, faced down and waited until every student had a test paper.
- Next came six weeks of subject tutoring by a recent Oxford graduate with experience of the type of questions that might come up in the interview or on the test paper the university uses.
- Mortality with 4 per cent DDT impregnated test papers was 17.5 per cent.
- When using the test paper, first add a few drops of hydrochloric acid to the solution to be tested.
- In acid solution, oxidizing agents react with the iodide in the test paper to liberate iodine.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.