- 1.1 [Sch] [Univ] examen (masculine), prueba (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] papel (masculine) reactivo
More example sentences
- She said she could not wait for the November examination because the test paper would be based on a new syllabus.
- The teacher handed out the tests, faced down and waited until every student had a test paper.
- Next came six weeks of subject tutoring by a recent Oxford graduate with experience of the type of questions that might come up in the interview or on the test paper the university uses.
- Mortality with 4 per cent DDT impregnated test papers was 17.5 per cent.
- When using the test paper, first add a few drops of hydrochloric acid to the solution to be tested.
- In acid solution, oxidizing agents react with the iodide in the test paper to liberate iodine.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the