- (rope) soga (feminine); (chain) cadena (feminine) end1 1 1More example sentences
- Producers have used two types of tethers (neck and girth); both of which restrict sow movement.
- With sows kept in tethers in a stall, their movement is restricted with a belt around their torsos just behind the front legs or around the neck.
- The use of specialized animal stalls and tethers is accepted as a science-based industry standard of management.
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.
- [animal] atar, amarrarMore example sentences
- He followed her calmly towards the stakes where the other horses were tethered and being watched.
- Elephants are tethered by chains so people can climb on them for a cute photo for a fee of 10 yuan.
- A docile Labrador dog was tethered five metres away from its owner, who was disguised as a tradesman.