Translation of thankfully in Spanish:
- 1.1 (gratefully) she smiled thankfully up at meme sonrió agradecidaExample sentences1.2 (sentence adv)
- Ever the gentleman he offered her an arm for support and she accepted thankfully.
- The robberies took place during a funeral and any information will be thankfully accepted.
gracias a DiosExample sentences
- The instruments had cost Benedict a fortune, but thankfully he was already a millionaire.
- Cake forks and serviettes were provided, thankfully not placed under the buttered teacake!
- It is so easy for it to happen, as we have seen here, but thankfully this case ended happily.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.