Translation of theatrical in Spanish:
- 1(debut/event/circles)have you any theatrical experience?
teatral¿ha hecho teatro antes?
¿tiene experiencia teatral?Example sentences
- To some, he is a theatrical god, to others, an egotistical showman.
- He has recently performed in successful theatrical productions of Beau Brummel and Sleuth in the West End.
- Fair enough, he criticises the theatrical performance, the acting, the drama, the setting.
- 2 (exaggerated) don't be so theatrical about itno hagas tanto teatroExample sentences
- He opted for a strong theatrical style, exaggerating every tone and gesture and playing with great energy and ebullience.
- Perhaps the music is theatrical and dramatic, and that is what it's all about.
- Her interpretations are dramatic, even theatrical, but never ‘over the top’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.