- 1.1 [debut/event/circles] teatral have you any theatrical experience? ¿ha hecho teatro antes?, ¿tiene experiencia teatral?More example sentences1.2 (exaggerated) [manner/gesture/person] teatral, histriónico don't be so theatrical about it no hagas tanto teatro
More example sentences
- To some, he is a theatrical god, to others, an egotistical showman.
- He has recently performed in successful theatrical productions of Beau Brummel and Sleuth in the West End.
- Fair enough, he criticises the theatrical performance, the acting, the drama, the setting.
- He opted for a strong theatrical style, exaggerating every tone and gesture and playing with great energy and ebullience.
- Perhaps the music is theatrical and dramatic, and that is what it's all about.
- Her interpretations are dramatic, even theatrical, but never ‘over the top’.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.