- 1.1 [debut/event/circles] teatral have you any theatrical experience? ¿ha hecho teatro antes?, ¿tiene experiencia teatral?More example sentences1.2 (exaggerated) [manner/gesture/person] teatral, histriónico don't be so theatrical about it no hagas tanto teatro
More example sentences
- To some, he is a theatrical god, to others, an egotistical showman.
- He has recently performed in successful theatrical productions of Beau Brummel and Sleuth in the West End.
- Fair enough, he criticises the theatrical performance, the acting, the drama, the setting.
- He opted for a strong theatrical style, exaggerating every tone and gesture and playing with great energy and ebullience.
- Perhaps the music is theatrical and dramatic, and that is what it's all about.
- Her interpretations are dramatic, even theatrical, but never ‘over the top’.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.