Translation of theatrical in Spanish:
- 1.1 [debut/event/circles] teatral have you any theatrical experience? ¿ha hecho teatro antes?, ¿tiene experiencia teatral?Example sentences1.2 (exaggerated) [manner/gesture/person] teatral, histriónico don't be so theatrical about it no hagas tanto teatro
- To some, he is a theatrical god, to others, an egotistical showman.
- He has recently performed in successful theatrical productions of Beau Brummel and Sleuth in the West End.
- Fair enough, he criticises the theatrical performance, the acting, the drama, the setting.
- He opted for a strong theatrical style, exaggerating every tone and gesture and playing with great energy and ebullience.
- Perhaps the music is theatrical and dramatic, and that is what it's all about.
- Her interpretations are dramatic, even theatrical, but never ‘over the top’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.