- 1.1 [debut/event/circles] teatral have you any theatrical experience? ¿ha hecho teatro antes?, ¿tiene experiencia teatral?More example sentences1.2 (exaggerated) [manner/gesture/person] teatral, histriónico don't be so theatrical about it no hagas tanto teatro
More example sentences
- To some, he is a theatrical god, to others, an egotistical showman.
- He has recently performed in successful theatrical productions of Beau Brummel and Sleuth in the West End.
- Fair enough, he criticises the theatrical performance, the acting, the drama, the setting.
- He opted for a strong theatrical style, exaggerating every tone and gesture and playing with great energy and ebullience.
- Perhaps the music is theatrical and dramatic, and that is what it's all about.
- Her interpretations are dramatic, even theatrical, but never ‘over the top’.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Argentina, morning newspapers of long standing and of national importance are: La Prensa, La Nación (www.lanacion.com.ar), the country's oldest, The Buenos Aires Herald (www.buenosairesherald.com), The Standard, the oldest English-language newspaper, and Clarín (www.clarín.com), a morning daily. La Razón and La Crónica come out in the evening.