n (plural -ses /-siːz/)
- 1.1 (argument) tesis (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (dissertation) tesis (f); (shorter) tesina (f)
More example sentences
- The thesis you put forward equating leftist parties has the same credibility as the joke about Hitler and Stalin.
- My impression of your central thesis is that, contrary to how we may view ourselves as a society, we are in fact a lot more uptight about sex than we'd like to believe.
- Although ingeniously and entertainingly argued with a wealth of detail, the thesis is not conclusively proven.
- In traditional paper-based university libraries, higher degree theses and research articles are viewed and treated very differently.
- The book is a compilation of doctoral candidates' dissertations and theses.
- These essays grew out of my Columbia University master's thesis on Hopkins, written in 1942.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)