n (plural -ses /-siːz/)
- 1.1 (argument) tesis (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (dissertation) tesis (f); (shorter) tesina (f)
More example sentences
- The thesis you put forward equating leftist parties has the same credibility as the joke about Hitler and Stalin.
- My impression of your central thesis is that, contrary to how we may view ourselves as a society, we are in fact a lot more uptight about sex than we'd like to believe.
- Although ingeniously and entertainingly argued with a wealth of detail, the thesis is not conclusively proven.
- In traditional paper-based university libraries, higher degree theses and research articles are viewed and treated very differently.
- The book is a compilation of doctoral candidates' dissertations and theses.
- These essays grew out of my Columbia University master's thesis on Hopkins, written in 1942.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...