Translation of third in Spanish:
The usual translation of third, tercero, becomes tercer when it precedes a masculine singular noun.
- the third duke of Camberwickel tercer duque de Camberwickwas there a third person present?¿había un tercero presente?Harvey Brown III (US) (léase: Harvey Brown the Third)Harvey Brown III (read as: Harvey Brown tercero)the Third Age third time luckya la tercera va la vencidasee also→ fifth 1
la tercera es la vencidaExample sentences
- I can't wait to see what he does with the inevitable third film in the sequence.
- The third article in this sequence will get involved with more peripheral points regarding general opening strategy.
- What kind of training and preparation did you do for the sequences in the third film?
- 3 (with superl) the third highest mountainla montaña que ocupa el tercer lugar en alturasee also→ fifth 2
la tercera montaña en altura
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.