- 1.1 (leather strip) correa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of whip) tralla (feminine) 1.3 (sandal) (American English/inglés norteamericano) chancla (f), chancleta (f), ojota (f) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)
More example sentences
- A wooden ladder lashed together with leather thongs led into a hole into the ceiling above.
- The assortment of straps and leather thongs and long, heavy stirrups annoyed him.
- He managed adequately, though, in subzero temperatures by wrapping his feet in meal sacks which were nailed to his 12-foot long skis and lashed in place with leather thongs.
- As well, skip the sandals and stick to thongs or flip-flops.
- Get your feet on the coolest loafers, lounges, sandals, thongs, and sneakers of the season, and be a step ahead of the rest.
- Style is not necessarily synonymous with formal, making it possible for you to give casual shoes like thongs, slides and sneakers a try.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.