Translation of thorny in Spanish:
adjective -nier, -niest
- Example sentences
- The white blossom stands out against the black thorny branches.
- The thorny branches quickly entangled him, biting deeply into his skin.
- The bark was extremely coarse and the branches were thorny and brittle.
- As time moved on, and in the process of looking for answers to difficult questions, the thorny issue of forgiveness cropped up.
- Remove context and you remove the possibility of people thinking about awkward issues or raising thorny questions.
- Difficult and thorny issues are resolved by intelligent listening.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...