Translation of thoroughbred in Spanish:
- 1.1also: Thoroughbred(horse) 1.2 (pure-bred animal)he/she's a real thoroughbredanimal (masculine) de razatiene clase de verdades de alcurniaExample sentences
- Harness racing, pacing and trotting, is raced by standard-bred horses as opposed to thoroughbreds, who do the galloping.
- Her hobby is betting on horses, and Josef's business is breeding and racing thoroughbreds.
- In recent seasons, the lucrative prizes and improvements in equine aviation have attracted the cream of Europe's thoroughbreds to the annual US extravaganza.
- (horse)de pura sangrede raza(greyhound)de razaExample sentences
- He is passionate about horses and breeds thoroughbred racehorses.
- The first one touching the rope here will receive the prize, which is the handsome thoroughbred race horse, saddle, bridle, and spurs, standing yonder.
- Noblemen founded stables and became interested in breeding thoroughbred racehorses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the