- 1.1(Thoroughbred)(horse) pura sangre (mf) 1.2 (pure-bred animal) animal (m) de raza he/she's a real thoroughbred tiene clase de verdad, es de alcurniaMore example sentences
- Harness racing, pacing and trotting, is raced by standard-bred horses as opposed to thoroughbreds, who do the galloping.
- Her hobby is betting on horses, and Josef's business is breeding and racing thoroughbreds.
- In recent seasons, the lucrative prizes and improvements in equine aviation have attracted the cream of Europe's thoroughbreds to the annual US extravaganza.
- [horse] de pura sangre, de raza; [greyhound] de razaMore example sentences
- He is passionate about horses and breeds thoroughbred racehorses.
- The first one touching the rope here will receive the prize, which is the handsome thoroughbred race horse, saddle, bridle, and spurs, standing yonder.
- Noblemen founded stables and became interested in breeding thoroughbred racehorses.