- 1.1 [wash/clean] a fondo, a conciencia; [research] rigurosamente, meticulosamente; [examine] minuciosamente, meticulosamente; [work] concienzudamente mix the ingredients thoroughly mezclar bien los ingredientesMore example sentences1.2 (completely) [understand] perfectamente I thoroughly agree estoy completamente or absolutamente de acuerdo we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves nos divertimos muchísimo or [colloquial/familiar] de lo lindo they seem thoroughly fed up parecen estar verdaderamente or absolutamente hartos she's thoroughly unpleasant es de lo más desagradable he's thoroughly honest es honrado a carta cabal
More example sentences
- This involved thoroughly cleaning the house, rather a lot of food preparation and blowing up about twenty balloons.
- Houses and shops are thoroughly cleaned to make a fresh new start and to host holiday visitors.
- Everyone followed him and spilt up, searching the entire island thoroughly.
- Although immensely stressful, she thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of her wedding preparation.
- Although windy, the weather stayed dry and all the participants thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
- All the participants thoroughly enjoyed the walk on the famed Pilgrim Path.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.