Translation of thoroughly in Spanish:
a conciencia(work)mix the ingredients thoroughly
concienzudamentemezclar bien los ingredientesExample sentences
- This involved thoroughly cleaning the house, rather a lot of food preparation and blowing up about twenty balloons.
- Houses and shops are thoroughly cleaned to make a fresh new start and to host holiday visitors.
- Everyone followed him and spilt up, searching the entire island thoroughly.
- 2 (completely)(understand)I thoroughly agree
perfectamenteestoy completamente or absolutamente de acuerdowe thoroughly enjoyed ourselvesnos divertimos muchísimo or [colloquial] de lo lindothey seem thoroughly fed upparecen estar verdaderamente or absolutamente hartosshe's thoroughly unpleasantes de lo más desagradablehe's thoroughly honestExample sentences
- Although immensely stressful, she thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of her wedding preparation.
- Although windy, the weather stayed dry and all the participants thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
- All the participants thoroughly enjoyed the walk on the famed Pilgrim Path.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.