Translation of thoughtless in Spanish:
- 1.1 (inconsiderate)(person/conduct/remark)it was thoughtless of me to say that
desconsideradofue una falta de consideración por mi parte decir esohow could you be so thoughtless as to forget?¿te olvidaste? ¿cómo pudiste ser tan desatento?Example sentences1.2 (unthinking)
- This means being respectful of their rights and not insulting them through arrogant or thoughtless behaviour.
- I hope the people responsible read this and realise how distressing their thoughtless behaviour is, particularly for people with pets.
- For those of us living in quiet, residential parts of the borough, where parking attendants are never seen, the actions of some thoughtless people are endangering lives.
- As a result he may be complacent or thoughtless about the consequences of what he says, for himself or others.
- It is a thoughtless act and its consequences lead Bruno to grow up for the first time.
- But I know she's suffering the consequences of my stupidity, my thoughtless actions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.