Translation of thoughtless in Spanish:
- 1.1 (inconsiderate) [person/conduct/remark] desconsiderado it was thoughtless of me to say that fue una falta de consideración por mi parte decir eso how could you be so thoughtless as to forget? ¿te olvidaste? ¿cómo pudiste ser tan desatento?Example sentences1.2 (unthinking) irreflexivo, descuidado
- This means being respectful of their rights and not insulting them through arrogant or thoughtless behaviour.
- I hope the people responsible read this and realise how distressing their thoughtless behaviour is, particularly for people with pets.
- For those of us living in quiet, residential parts of the borough, where parking attendants are never seen, the actions of some thoughtless people are endangering lives.
- As a result he may be complacent or thoughtless about the consequences of what he says, for himself or others.
- It is a thoughtless act and its consequences lead Bruno to grow up for the first time.
- But I know she's suffering the consequences of my stupidity, my thoughtless actions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas