- 1.1 (inconsiderate) [person/conduct/remark] desconsiderado it was thoughtless of me to say that fue una falta de consideración por mi parte decir eso how could you be so thoughtless as to forget? ¿te olvidaste? ¿cómo pudiste ser tan desatento?More example sentences1.2 (unthinking) irreflexivo, descuidado
More example sentences
- This means being respectful of their rights and not insulting them through arrogant or thoughtless behaviour.
- I hope the people responsible read this and realise how distressing their thoughtless behaviour is, particularly for people with pets.
- For those of us living in quiet, residential parts of the borough, where parking attendants are never seen, the actions of some thoughtless people are endangering lives.
- As a result he may be complacent or thoughtless about the consequences of what he says, for himself or others.
- It is a thoughtless act and its consequences lead Bruno to grow up for the first time.
- But I know she's suffering the consequences of my stupidity, my thoughtless actions.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.