Translation of thumbnail in Spanish:
- 1 (on hand) uña (feminine) del pulgar (before noun/delante del nombre) thumbnail sketch pequeña reseña (feminine)Example sentences
- The body might be the length approximately, or slightly more than the length of an adult thumbnail, the legs obviously make the spider a little bit bigger than that.
- The point of entry can be marked with an impression from a thumbnail, a needle cap, or an indelible ink pen.
- In the centre we find a brown seed the size of your thumbnail, elongated and glabrous as river stone.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] thumbnail (masculine) ([ reproducción de una imagen en pequeño ])Example sentences
- Most notably, Mirra will also soon provide thumbnail images next to picture files stored on its server.
- A successful search displays a page of thumbnail images, which represent a product line.
- Google gives you a thumbnail image of some Web pages, but it is too small to be of much use.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.