- 1.1 countable/numerable (person) tibetano, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (language) tibetano (masculine)
More example sentences
- At current rates of inward migration, native Tibetans will soon become a minority.
- Thousands of local Qinghai Mongolians and Tibetans were mobilized to participate in the task.
- Such Indian hospitality, however modest, has greatly helped the Tibetans.
- Nepali is the official language, but Rai and Tibetan are also spoken.
- To illustrate but one benefit of being educated in India, Tibetans brought up there speak fluent Tibetan - a privilege non-existent to those born elsewhere.
- He was also an accomplished linguist speaking nine foreign languages including Chinese and Tibetan.