- [literary](struggle/strength)Example sentences
- Wilson depicted the struggles of African Americans with a lyrical beauty and captured the lives of those who lived on the edges of the society with a dignity that was worthy of the titanic power of any character in Greek drama.
- For instance, unless an effective Museum of the Deep comes up, the titanic power of the ocean will again become a fading memory in most people's minds.
- This symbolised the titanic battle between the powers of good and evil.
- (Chemistry)(acid/oxide)de titanioExample sentences
- It has been permitted to form a joint venture for the manufacture of synthetic rutyl and titanic dioxide.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than