Translation of title in Spanish:
- 1 countable 1.1 (of creative work) title songcanción (feminine) del títuloExample sentences1.2 (literary work)
- Previous research has demonstrated that knowledge of book titles and authors' names is reflective of immersion in a literate environment.
- A similar methodology governs the narrator's reading, since she selects books according to categorised titles: women's names or cities.
- If you Google any of the above names, with the titles of their famous books, you get hundreds, if not thousands, of links.
- The number of newspaper titles published diminished in all belligerent nations as the war progressed, as did the size of those which survived, but circulations often increased.
- There are reprints of popular titles in colourful paperbacks at special prices.
- This book is a revised and updated edition of the same title published in 1993.
- 2 countable 2.1 (designation, label) 2.2 (status)tratamiento (masculine) (como Sr, Sra, Dr etc)Example sentences2.3 (noble rank)
Example sentences2.4 (Sport) he won the junior title last year
- He had no answer to my next question, which was why on a class list it was even necessary to know, or why the women were singled out to have titles indicating their marital status.
- Certain professional titles may replace those just mentioned.
- In the U.S., professors routinely use their titles, which are an important part of their credentials.
ganó el campeonato juvenil or fue campeón juvenil el año pasado(before noun) title fightcombate (masculine) por el títuloExample sentences
- However, the highest ranked officials have titles that are more secular in origin.
- He is not to be confused with Arthur himself, who inherits the title of Lord Godalming.
- She immediately resented her choice to use his title instead of his name.
- The men and women's national teams currently hold five of the seven major championship titles.
- Would he have won Champions League crowns, major domestic titles, perhaps even a Footballer of the Year award?
- He won five British championship titles and competed on the Grand Prix circuit for seven years during an impressive riding career.
- For each, give your job title, the name of the company and the period of employment.
- It is a good idea to write down the exact dates and times of the incident you are making your complaint about, along with the names and job titles of any staff involved.
- Otherwise, we have some interesting company names and job titles.
- 3 (Law) 3.1 uncountable (right of ownership)title (
tosomething) 3.2 countable (document)Example sentences
- The company has the legal and beneficial title to its property.
- Legal title to the property was taken by the parties as joint tenants.
- The land registry documentation makes clear that legal title to the property was held in the name of the company.
- 4also: titles plural(Cinema, Television)créditos (masculine plural)
títulos (masculine plural) (de crédito)Example sentences
- The group achieved immediate success by producing excellent wartime propaganda shorts as well as film titles and graphics for documentaries.
- Like Harry Lime, the penicillin-diluting racketeer he plays in the film, Welles infects The Third Man from opening titles to closing credits.
- But still, the plate is important enough to get its own credit during the opening titles.
- he is officially titled deputy editorsu título oficial es redactor adjuntoExample sentences
- The interesting thing is that you don't title the works until they're complete?
- Wiley customarily titles his work after the source image he has altered, while his portrait subjects remain anonymous.
- You'd think a high school would take pains not to title their cookbook so that it sounded like, well, a high school project.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.