- 1.1 (endurable) [pain/temperature/noise] tolerable, soportableMore example sentences1.2 (passable) pasable
More example sentences
- I've spoken to the planning department, but they have said the difference is within a tolerable level, so they are not prepared to do anything about it.
- Numbers have leapt to 30 times the level considered tolerable in some of the worst affected areas of the city.
- This isn't a real solution, though, as it's not enough to get the infantry overstretch down to tolerable levels.
- But then Nicole arrives looking simply delicious, and her voice is tolerable enough.
- The voice acting is actually tolerable for the most part, unlike most other games.
- She has an indefinable screen presence that makes even her poorest scenes tolerable.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...