- 1.1 (endurable) [pain/temperature/noise] tolerable, soportableMore example sentences1.2 (passable) pasable
More example sentences
- I've spoken to the planning department, but they have said the difference is within a tolerable level, so they are not prepared to do anything about it.
- Numbers have leapt to 30 times the level considered tolerable in some of the worst affected areas of the city.
- This isn't a real solution, though, as it's not enough to get the infantry overstretch down to tolerable levels.
- But then Nicole arrives looking simply delicious, and her voice is tolerable enough.
- The voice acting is actually tolerable for the most part, unlike most other games.
- She has an indefinable screen presence that makes even her poorest scenes tolerable.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to