- [glass/container] llenar [battery] [Auto] cargar*; [income/capital] suplementar let me top you up! dame que te sirvo un poco más I need to top up my cell phone/mobile phone tengo que recargar* la tarjeta (de) prepago de mi celular/móvil the flowers need topping up with water hay que ponerles más agua a las flores
More definitions of top upDefinition of top up in:
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.
- (BrE) can I give you a top-up? ¿te sirvo más? (before n) top-up card tarjeta (f) (de) prepago top-up fees (BrE) pago adicional de matrícula para cubrir la diferencia existente entre los fondos de la universidad y el costo de educar al estudiante top-up loan préstamo (m) adicional top-up payment pago (m) adicional top-up investment inversión (f) adicionalMore example sentences
- Starting to suffer from taxi lag, but champagne top-ups soon restored energy levels.
- It is well stocked with crucians and tench and has just received an additional top-up of big crucians.
- The usual charge per tyre is between £1.50 to £1.75 for the initial fill (because the tyres have to be removed and cleaned), after which top-ups are free.
More definitions of top upDefinition of top-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary