- 1.1 [Games/Juegos] [Sport/Deporte] torneo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [History/Historia] (of knights) justa (f), torneo (m)
More example sentences
- Can you foresee a time when gaming tournaments rival sports championships in terms of audience interest and ratings?
- Activities will include tennis coaching, co-ordination games, multi sport tournaments and lots more.
- In 14 World Cup games in five previous tournaments Korea had not won a match.
- Heraldry originated in medieval warfare and tournaments when it was necessary to identify knights who were completely covered in armour.
- It examines chivalric ritual and tournament, much of which took place at Greenwich.
- The Black Knight tournament is held twice a year, once in the fall term, and again in the winter term.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.