- 1.1 [Games/Juegos] [Sport/Deporte] torneo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [History/Historia] (of knights) justa (f), torneo (m)
More example sentences
- Can you foresee a time when gaming tournaments rival sports championships in terms of audience interest and ratings?
- Activities will include tennis coaching, co-ordination games, multi sport tournaments and lots more.
- In 14 World Cup games in five previous tournaments Korea had not won a match.
- Heraldry originated in medieval warfare and tournaments when it was necessary to identify knights who were completely covered in armour.
- It examines chivalric ritual and tournament, much of which took place at Greenwich.
- The Black Knight tournament is held twice a year, once in the fall term, and again in the winter term.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.