- → tousledExample sentences
- Certainly it is the face of the tousle-haired youth with a hint of acne, who, as you enter, stares out from the confines of an aluminium frame set on a signpost.
- The tousle-haired performer is bringing his unique show, Comedy 4 Kids, to Dartford's Orchard Theatre this month in an event which promises alternative comedy sketches, improvisation and some very silly songs.
- As a tousle-haired poet, he waxes lyrical with sculptress Clotilde Hesme in a black-and-white love letter to the 1960s, with much drug-taking and aimless hanging out in new-wave style.
Definition of tousle-haired in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.