- 1 u c 1.1 [Mil] trazadora (f) (before n) tracer bullet bala (f) trazadoraMore example sentences1.2 [Med] trazador (m)
More example sentences
- Then, of course, all the tracer fire started coming in, and we were really in trouble.
- On top of this, other final elements were and filmed separately and then digitally added to the shot to replicate tracer fire, smoke, and shell casings falling from the machine guns.
- The origin of the bullets and tracers - the gun flashes - were almost at eye level when Rick and I looked back inside the cockpit at the altimeter.
- So they enrolled him in a study, testing a new imaging system that would allow them to follow a radioactive tracer through his brain to see the plaque that has built up around the nerve cells.
- It relies on the difference in distribution of a radioactive tracer, such as thallium, at rest and after stress.
- A bone scan falls under the category of nuclear medicine, which means that it uses tiny amounts of radioactive materials called tracers (radionuclides).
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.