- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable 1.1 [Military/Militar] trazadora (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) tracer bullet bala (feminine) trazadoraMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] trazador (masculine)
More example sentences
- Then, of course, all the tracer fire started coming in, and we were really in trouble.
- On top of this, other final elements were and filmed separately and then digitally added to the shot to replicate tracer fire, smoke, and shell casings falling from the machine guns.
- The origin of the bullets and tracers - the gun flashes - were almost at eye level when Rick and I looked back inside the cockpit at the altimeter.
- So they enrolled him in a study, testing a new imaging system that would allow them to follow a radioactive tracer through his brain to see the plaque that has built up around the nerve cells.
- It relies on the difference in distribution of a radioactive tracer, such as thallium, at rest and after stress.
- A bone scan falls under the category of nuclear medicine, which means that it uses tiny amounts of radioactive materials called tracers (radionuclides).
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.