- 1 (change) transformación (feminine) to undergo a transformation sufrir una transformación what a transformation! she used to be so rude! ¡qué transformación! or ¡qué cambio! ¡con lo mal educada que era antes!More example sentences
- In the former, there has been a radical transformation in the nature of the designs: artists have developed a new ‘ethnic’ style.
- The character of the inner city has undergone a marked transformation since the City set up a rejuvenation plan five years ago.
- Over the course of the last two decades the organisation of governmental activity has undergone a radical transformation.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas]sustitución de las incógnitas de una ecuación por sus valores expresados en forma algebraica 2.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] transformación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- At the time he was busy mimeographing handouts about ordering constraints among syntactic transformations.
- The transformation is typically carried out clausewise.
- It's a fast language for doing all sorts of text transformations, and you can pick up the simpler elements, I think, from scratch in a week or two.
- His results on this topic provided connections between number theory, theta functions, and the transformations of abelian functions.
- He thus enriched analysis and gave the complete solution of the two great questions of the transformation of hyperelliptic functions and of their complex multiplication.
- Picard also discovered a group, now called the Picard group, which acts as a group of transformations on a linear differential equation.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.