- [stage/period] de transición; [architecture] de transición entre el románico y el góticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- A year into the job and still stuck in what he terms a transitional period, he is hamstrung by the need to offload several players before he can add to the squad.
- The Government has put up cash for a two-year transitional period which will be overseen by the Forestry Commission.
- The transitional period, as one regime merges awkwardly into another, has not been without its impact on the players.
- The new cathedral incorporated the transitional Gothic facade and the south tower, both survivors of the fire.
- The Gothic stylistic elements that mark it as a transitional structure can best be seen in the chancel and the ambulatory with its famous stained-glass windows.
- On top of the hill four sharp spires rise from the Transitional Gothic cathedral.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...