- [stage/period] de transición; [architecture] de transición entre el románico y el góticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- A year into the job and still stuck in what he terms a transitional period, he is hamstrung by the need to offload several players before he can add to the squad.
- The Government has put up cash for a two-year transitional period which will be overseen by the Forestry Commission.
- The transitional period, as one regime merges awkwardly into another, has not been without its impact on the players.
- The new cathedral incorporated the transitional Gothic facade and the south tower, both survivors of the fire.
- The Gothic stylistic elements that mark it as a transitional structure can best be seen in the chancel and the ambulatory with its famous stained-glass windows.
- On top of the hill four sharp spires rise from the Transitional Gothic cathedral.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.