Translation of transitional in Spanish:
- [stage/period] de transición; [architecture] de transición entre el románico y el góticoExample sentences
- A year into the job and still stuck in what he terms a transitional period, he is hamstrung by the need to offload several players before he can add to the squad.
- The Government has put up cash for a two-year transitional period which will be overseen by the Forestry Commission.
- The transitional period, as one regime merges awkwardly into another, has not been without its impact on the players.
- The new cathedral incorporated the transitional Gothic facade and the south tower, both survivors of the fire.
- The Gothic stylistic elements that mark it as a transitional structure can best be seen in the chancel and the ambulatory with its famous stained-glass windows.
- On top of the hill four sharp spires rise from the Transitional Gothic cathedral.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the