Translation of transmission in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (conveyance) the transmission of light/sound/radio wavesla transmisión de luz/sonido/ondas de radio1.2 uncountable and countable (broadcasting)Example sentences
Example sentences1.3 uncountable (of disease)
- Population models have been used to good effect in modeling cultural transmission processes.
- Even the most simple information can be forgotten or distorted in the process of transmission.
- Teaching and learning isn't just a matter of skill acquisition or knowledge transmission.
(of characteristic) (Biology)1.4 uncountable and countable (Cars) automatic transmission (before noun) transmission shaft
- This region also includes shortwave radio transmissions and television broadcasts.
- This had all followed years of test transmissions and experimental broadcasts in the early to mid thirties.
- From September 1961 all first transmissions of schools programmes would be simultaneously networked.
transmisión (feminine)árbol (masculine) or eje (masculine) de transmisiónExample sentences
- You want this in hydraulic systems and in transmissions, axles, and other elements of the power train.
- The transmission has a planetary gear train and a hydrodynamic torque converter.
- The 14L engine is coupled directly to the rear axle without a transmission or clutch.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.