Translation of transmission in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (conveyance) transmisión (feminine) the transmission of light/sound/radio waves la transmisión de luz/sonido/ondas de radio 1.2 u and c (broadcasting) transmisión (feminine), emisión (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (of disease) transmisión (feminine); (of characteristic) [Biology/Biología] transmisión (feminine) 1.4 u and c [Cars/Automovilismo] transmisión (feminine) automatic transmission transmisión automática (before noun/delante del nombre) transmission shaft árbol (masculine) or eje (masculine) de transmisión
- Population models have been used to good effect in modeling cultural transmission processes.
- Even the most simple information can be forgotten or distorted in the process of transmission.
- Teaching and learning isn't just a matter of skill acquisition or knowledge transmission.
- This region also includes shortwave radio transmissions and television broadcasts.
- This had all followed years of test transmissions and experimental broadcasts in the early to mid thirties.
- From September 1961 all first transmissions of schools programmes would be simultaneously networked.
- You want this in hydraulic systems and in transmissions, axles, and other elements of the power train.
- The transmission has a planetary gear train and a hydrodynamic torque converter.
- The 14L engine is coupled directly to the rear axle without a transmission or clutch.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.