- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (conveyance) transmisión (feminine) the transmission of light/sound/radio waves la transmisión de luz/sonido/ondas de radio 1.2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (broadcasting) transmisión (f), emisión (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (of disease) transmisión (feminine); (of characteristic) [Biology/Biología] transmisión (feminine) 1.4 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Cars/Automovilismo] transmisión (feminine) automatic transmission transmisión automática (before noun/delante del nombre) transmission shaft árbol (m) or eje (m) de transmisión
- Population models have been used to good effect in modeling cultural transmission processes.
- Even the most simple information can be forgotten or distorted in the process of transmission.
- Teaching and learning isn't just a matter of skill acquisition or knowledge transmission.
More example sentences
- This region also includes shortwave radio transmissions and television broadcasts.
- This had all followed years of test transmissions and experimental broadcasts in the early to mid thirties.
- From September 1961 all first transmissions of schools programmes would be simultaneously networked.
- You want this in hydraulic systems and in transmissions, axles, and other elements of the power train.
- The transmission has a planetary gear train and a hydrodynamic torque converter.
- The 14L engine is coupled directly to the rear axle without a transmission or clutch.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.