- 1.1 u (conveyance) transmisión (f) the transmission of light/sound/radio waves la transmisión de luz/sonido/ondas de radio 1.2 u c (broadcasting) transmisión (f), emisión (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.3 u (of disease) transmisión (f); (of characteristic) [Biol] transmisión (f) 1.4 u c [Auto] transmisión (f) automatic transmission transmisión automática (before n) transmission shaft árbol (m) or eje (m) de transmisión
- Population models have been used to good effect in modeling cultural transmission processes.
- Even the most simple information can be forgotten or distorted in the process of transmission.
- Teaching and learning isn't just a matter of skill acquisition or knowledge transmission.
More example sentences
- This region also includes shortwave radio transmissions and television broadcasts.
- This had all followed years of test transmissions and experimental broadcasts in the early to mid thirties.
- From September 1961 all first transmissions of schools programmes would be simultaneously networked.
- You want this in hydraulic systems and in transmissions, axles, and other elements of the power train.
- The transmission has a planetary gear train and a hydrodynamic torque converter.
- The 14L engine is coupled directly to the rear axle without a transmission or clutch.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...