Translation of trapezium in Spanish:
- 1.1 (without parallel lines) (especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) trapezoide (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (with parallel sides) (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) trapecio (masculine)
- With the help of square, rhombus, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezium, equilateral, isosceles, diamond and kite shapes the direct and indirect approaches to teach the Pythagoras Theorem and other mathematical concepts is possible.
- On plan the auditorium is a trapezium rising three levels high inside its rectangular confines with rehearsal and dressing rooms fitted around two edges.
- The types of shapes for which the area is calculated include triangles, rectangles, circles, trapeziums.
- In particular he finds, in book 1, the centre of gravity of a parallelogram, a triangle, and a trapezium.
- They have been made in many shapes: triangular or trapeziform, ‘pig's head’ shape (a trapezium with concave ‘cheeks’, popularly known in Italy as strumento di porco), wing or harp-shaped, or rectangular.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.