Translation of trapezium in Spanish:
- 1.1 (without parallel lines) (especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) trapezoide (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (with parallel sides) (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) trapecio (masculine)
- With the help of square, rhombus, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezium, equilateral, isosceles, diamond and kite shapes the direct and indirect approaches to teach the Pythagoras Theorem and other mathematical concepts is possible.
- On plan the auditorium is a trapezium rising three levels high inside its rectangular confines with rehearsal and dressing rooms fitted around two edges.
- The types of shapes for which the area is calculated include triangles, rectangles, circles, trapeziums.
- In particular he finds, in book 1, the centre of gravity of a parallelogram, a triangle, and a trapezium.
- They have been made in many shapes: triangular or trapeziform, ‘pig's head’ shape (a trapezium with concave ‘cheeks’, popularly known in Italy as strumento di porco), wing or harp-shaped, or rectangular.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas