- [Anat] [Bot] [Med] tubérculo (m) (before n) tubercle bacillus [Med] bacilo (m) de Koch or de la tuberculosisMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The blood supply of the scaphoid comes from the radial artery, feeding the bone on the dorsal surface near the tubercle and scaphoid waist.
- Its fibers pass dorsally from an extensive anterior attachment to insert on the pharyngeal raphe, the pharyngeal tubercle of the occipital bone.
- A terminal segment includes a tubercle that projects dorsally and an anus.
- When this happens, the bacteria become encapsulated in tiny tubercles (round lesions) usually in the lungs which may be seen on a chest X-ray.
- Responding to the invasion, macrophages may huddle with other immune cells to form little nodules called granulomas, or tubercles.
- Tuberculoma is a mass of granulation tissue made up of a conglomeration of microscopic small tubercles.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...