Translation of tubercle in Spanish:
- [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Botany/Botánica] [Medicine/Medicina] tubérculo (masculine)Example sentences
- The blood supply of the scaphoid comes from the radial artery, feeding the bone on the dorsal surface near the tubercle and scaphoid waist.
- Its fibers pass dorsally from an extensive anterior attachment to insert on the pharyngeal raphe, the pharyngeal tubercle of the occipital bone.
- A terminal segment includes a tubercle that projects dorsally and an anus.
- When this happens, the bacteria become encapsulated in tiny tubercles (round lesions) usually in the lungs which may be seen on a chest X-ray.
- Responding to the invasion, macrophages may huddle with other immune cells to form little nodules called granulomas, or tubercles.
- Tuberculoma is a mass of granulation tissue made up of a conglomeration of microscopic small tubercles.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the