- [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Botany/Botánica] [Medicine/Medicina] tubérculo (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) tubercle bacillus [Medicine/Medicina] bacilo (masculine) de Koch or de la tuberculosisMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The blood supply of the scaphoid comes from the radial artery, feeding the bone on the dorsal surface near the tubercle and scaphoid waist.
- Its fibers pass dorsally from an extensive anterior attachment to insert on the pharyngeal raphe, the pharyngeal tubercle of the occipital bone.
- A terminal segment includes a tubercle that projects dorsally and an anus.
- When this happens, the bacteria become encapsulated in tiny tubercles (round lesions) usually in the lungs which may be seen on a chest X-ray.
- Responding to the invasion, macrophages may huddle with other immune cells to form little nodules called granulomas, or tubercles.
- Tuberculoma is a mass of granulation tissue made up of a conglomeration of microscopic small tubercles.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.