Translation of tuition in Spanish:
- 1.1 (instruction) [formal]tuition (
insomething)clases (feminine plural) (she's having private tuition dealgo)está tomando or le están dando clases particularesExample sentences1.2 (fees)
- I have paid a small fortune in tuition fees to my local pool to teach both my children to swim.
- All names are placed in a hat and eight lucky names pulled are invited on stage for individual impromptu tuition.
- The boat is designed to accommodate a wide range of disabilities, as well as an instructor who provides tuition.
- Last year alone, more than 25 state colleges and universities systems increased their tuitions by 10-20% over inflation.
- At the same time, private colleges and universities relentlessly raised their tuitions by a much greater annual percentage than the increases in state appropriations for higher education.
- They also wanted to determine how many students from foreign countries (who pay hefty tuitions to attend American universities) might have withdrawn from school because of the terrorism.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.