Translation of tunnel vision in Spanish:
- 1.1 (defective sight) visión (feminine) de túnelExample sentences1.2 (narrowmindedness) estrechez (feminine) de miras
- My biggest shock was I couldn't see properly, I had very blurred tunnel vision, and worse than that, I couldn't speak.
- Night blindness develops, usually in childhood, followed by loss of peripheral visual field, progressing over many years to tunnel vision and finally blindness.
- Now ultra-stubborn influences have subsided, symptoms of tunnel vision begin to dissipate.
- While I understand that you are a more experienced writer, the tendency for this tunnel vision is a human one.
- A teacher, whether brutally domineering or gently insistent, is still capable of suffering tunnel vision, a limited perspective of which he or she may be quite unaware.
- They can suffer from terminal enthusiasm for their subject, with the complication of single-mindedness bordering on tunnel vision.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.