- 1.1 [Architecture/Arquitectura] torrecilla (feminine)More example sentences1.2
(gun turret)[Military/Militar] torreta (feminine)More example sentences
- Many grotesque gargoyles with mysterious ochre stains around their mouths littered the castle's turrets and corners leering down at her.
- Christine and I came and piled a huge mound of sand for a castle, adding turrets and walls and digging a moat that filled anew with every wave that reached it.
- Then he describes a house up by the watertower, a grand and mysterious place that looks out over a gorge, and has an actual castle wall with a turret.
- The armoured turret has both laying and stabilisation drives and power supply.
- A new feature of the tank is that the fitted modular special armour covers the turret.
- We coordinated nonstandard casualty evacuation, which would be done on our tank turrets, and prepared his platoon for our arrival.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.