Translation of turret in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Architecture/Arquitectura] torrecilla (feminine)Example sentences1.2
(gun turret)[Military/Militar] torreta (feminine)Example sentences
- Many grotesque gargoyles with mysterious ochre stains around their mouths littered the castle's turrets and corners leering down at her.
- Christine and I came and piled a huge mound of sand for a castle, adding turrets and walls and digging a moat that filled anew with every wave that reached it.
- Then he describes a house up by the watertower, a grand and mysterious place that looks out over a gorge, and has an actual castle wall with a turret.
- The armoured turret has both laying and stabilisation drives and power supply.
- A new feature of the tank is that the fitted modular special armour covers the turret.
- We coordinated nonstandard casualty evacuation, which would be done on our tank turrets, and prepared his platoon for our arrival.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.