- 1.1 (sound)sonido como el que produce una cuerda tensa al soltarse the twang of a guitar el tañido de una guitarraMore example sentences1.2 (of voice, accent) his voice has a nasal twang tiene la voz gangosa she speaks with a Westerner's twang habla con el acento nasal del Oeste de los Estados Unidos
- Sure enough, the echoing twang of a bowstring sounded.
- As he exhaled, Erik let his arrow fly with a sharp twang of the string, the sound echoed thirty times over as the rest of the cadets fired.
- Celil was suddenly thrust back into reality from her daydream by the bellow of a war-horn, screeches and roars, and the twang of bowstrings.
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.
- [string/wire] hacer* vibrar (tensando y soltando); [guitar] pulsar las cuerdas deMore example sentences
- The bed springs twanged and the wooden floor boards responded with a creak.
- You could almost hear the good vibrations twanging in the air.
- She ran into the harp, and it twanged in protest.
- [string/wire] vibrar