Translation of twang in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sound)(sonido como el que produce una cuerda tensa al soltarse)the twang of a guitarel tañido de una guitarraExample sentences1.2 (of voice, accent) his voice has a nasal twang
tiene la voz gangosashe speaks with a Westerner's twanghabla con el acento nasal del Oeste de los Estados Unidos
- Sure enough, the echoing twang of a bowstring sounded.
- As he exhaled, Erik let his arrow fly with a sharp twang of the string, the sound echoed thirty times over as the rest of the cadets fired.
- Celil was suddenly thrust back into reality from her daydream by the bellow of a war-horn, screeches and roars, and the twang of bowstrings.
hacer vibrar (tensando y soltando)(guitar)
pulsar las cuerdas deExample sentences
- The bed springs twanged and the wooden floor boards responded with a creak.
- You could almost hear the good vibrations twanging in the air.
- She ran into the harp, and it twanged in protest.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.