Translation of twenty in Spanish:
- the Roaring Twentieslos (locos) años veintesee also → seventyExample sentences
- The pomegranate is a deciduous tree or large shrub that can grow to twenty or thirty feet and produces pomegranate fruit.
- I know more people who hate it than love it and those haters often question why I would watch this movie ten, twenty, even thirty times without getting tired of it.
- As far as students are concerned, it is a harsh reality that for the last two years, summer vacation have lasted not more than twenty to thirty days, thanks to vacation classes.
- Police are trying to identify the man, aged in his twenties or thirties.
- A local man, aged in his mid twenties, has been arrested and was being questioned at Derby police station.
- With an unsuccessful marriage behind her, she went off to drama school in her twenties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.