- ramita (feminine)Example sentences
- Sound wave vibrations are absorbed by leaves, branches and twigs of trees and shrubs.
- But not all shrubs have dormant buds, and these shrubs won't grow new twigs if pruned too severely.
- I ran towards a tree and grabbed some twigs and a branch.
- [colloquial]darse cuenta deExample sentences
- Before his cover was blown, Baron Cohen managed to interview a staggering array of public figures without them twigging he was play acting.
- This is before he twigs that his German friend is gay.
- It's a safe bet that a good many Simpsons buffs snicker at the Comic Book Guy without quite twigging that they are, in fact, laughing at themselves.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than