Translation of twinkle in Spanish:
- 1 (of lights, stars)Example sentences
- The twinkle of light began to grow and divide, until Peter could see a myriad of bright lights just up ahead.
- Tired twinkles of light came through the fissures in the roof tiles and a small window in the back wall.
- The stars serenely encased the green-and-brown planet in their milky twinkle, lighting up all the oceans with a crystal glow, a beautiful shine.
- 2 (in eye) when you were just a twinkle in your father's eye [humorous]cuando no eras más que un proyecto [humorous]Example sentences
- The familiar twinkle danced in her sparkling brown eyes.
- A grin cracked across the man's stony face, and a twinkle gleamed from his eyes.
- I saw a mischievous twinkle in his eyes and he waved the salad.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.