- [tail/nose] moverse* his eyelid was twitching le temblaba el párpado
- [tail/ears] mover* he twitched the reins sacudió las riendas she twitched back the curtain abrió la cortina de un tirón or (AmL exc CS) de un jalónMore example sentences
- Winthrop gives me an apologetic look, though a corner of his mouth is slightly twitching in amusement.
- Casey felt her heart shudder and her lips twitch upwards into a smile.
- All he noticed was Paul's eyebrow twitching upward at the reaction.
- 1.1 (tic) tic (m) he has a nervous twitch tiene un tic nervioso I've got a twitch in my eyelid me tiembla el párpadoMore example sentences1.2 (pull) tirón (m), jalón (m) (AmL exc CS) to give sth a twitch darle* un tirón or (AmL exc CS) un jalón a algo
More example sentences
- If hyponatremia develops rapidly, muscular twitches, irritability and convulsions can occur.
- My attention was focused on his body, waiting for the first twitch of movement.
- Other than a slight twitch of her head, she made no motion to stop him.
- She made a little twitch of a finger, and Jeff finally locked the tracer.
- It's like sitting on a river bank with a fishing rod, anticipating the slightest twitch from beneath the water.
- With a twitch of his hand, he cast them onto the table.