- 1.1 (unseemly) [behavior/language] indecoroso unbecoming
tosb impropio dealgnMore example sentences1.2 (unflattering) [clothes/hairstyle/color] poco favorecedor
More example sentences
- They maintain that Irving's conduct was unbecoming of a reputable historian.
- Opinion columnists, meanwhile, busied themselves penning snide articles about Trollope, admonishing her for behaviour unbecoming of a grandmother of two.
- This behaviour is inexcusable and unbecoming of a registered medical practitioner.
- Without giving approval, Prudie will tell you what a friend in a similar situation does: Every year she picks out a piece of clothing that is unbecoming and one size too small.
- I snickered as I watched Travers become an unbecoming shade of red.
- You tell me in the car that my red fingernail polish is unbecoming.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...