Translation of underperform in Spanish:
- rendir por debajo de lo esperadotener un rendimiento pobreExample sentences
- This country underperforms most noticeably in research and development, entrepreneurial activity and youth unemployment.
- If the team underperforms, the coach must look in the mirror before he does anything else.
- But it does not alter the fact that the hotels were underperforming.
- hacer rendir por debajo de lo esperado ahacer tener un rendimiento pobre aExample sentences
- In other words, when we take survivorship bias into account, the average mutual fund underperforms the market.
- And sometimes, the reduction can even result in your share portfolio underperforming the overall market!
- Plagued by concerns over generic competition plus other issues that include manufacturing problems, shares in the company have underperformed the overall market.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.