Translation of undo in Spanish:
- 1 (unfasten)(button/jacket/buckle)
- She noticed that not one of the men had loosened his tie and undone the top shirt button.
- It was with a sense of the inevitable that I undid the ribbons, loosened the neck and let it slip down over my arms to the ground.
- He had already slung his jacket and hat on to his bed and now he loosened his tie and undid the top two buttons of his dress shirt.
- 2 2.1 (put right) the damage cannot be undoneel daño es irreparableExample sentences2.2 (cancel out)
- The Democrats are strongly opposed to the measures that undo many of the agreements that were struck during the original diesel package in 1999.
- But this time, it has more to do with rectifying or even undoing some of the damage that resulted from the last international economic movement.
- Their work may be undone as a result of the popular will.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.