Translation of unique in Spanish:
- 1 (sole) (no comparative)(specimen/example/collection)unique
tosomebody/somethinga characteristic unique to manuna característica que les es exclusiva a los seres humanosplants unique to this regionplantas que solo se dan or que se dan exclusivamente en esta regiónExample sentences
- His logic is still unique, but unlike his huge stage, his canvas hasn't broadened.
- Only mankind is unique, in that unlike the fox, he kills his own species by the tens of thousands.
- The brain is unique in that, unlike any other organ, it can tell you about itself.
- 3 (unusual) [criticized usage]Example sentences
- However, by the opening of his act we knew that this was to be a remarkably unique performance.
- As it is rarely seen outside Japan this is a unique opportunity for people in New Zealand to view it.
- This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience of museum work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.