- to play/sing in unisontocar/cantar al unísonoto act in unisonobrar de forma conjunta or al unísonoour views are in unison with theirsnuestras opiniones concuerdan con las suyasExample sentences
- They punched the air and shouted in unison to the speeches of their leaders.
- The wrists didn't move much but his students simultaneously snapped skyward in unison.
- The two supporting lengths of parallel pipe swerve in unison from the back until the top pipe rears up and curves back over the sails that it also apparently is bracing.
- Note that the cymbals are played in unison with four other types of instruments.
- Two voices chorused as the sound of two hands hit in perfect unison.
- The horn section of the RAAF Central Band blow in unison during the first concert of the Tour de Force II Tour.