- 1.1 (general) general the measure was greeted with universal condemnation la medida fue condenada unánimemente this practise is becoming universal among doctors esta práctica se está generalizando entre los médicos universal proposition [Philos] proposición (feminine) universalMore example sentences1.2 (worldwide) [peace/law/language] universal
More example sentences1.3 (all-purpose, versatile) [adaptor] universal; [motor/television receiver] universal a universal remedy una panacea (universal) universal joint o coupling junta (feminine) (universal) cardán
- Trinidad was granted universal adult suffrage in 1945.
- After World War II, universal adult suffrage was introduced and a party system was developed.
- It is rooted in a specific place and culture, but the concerns are universal.
More example sentences
- Instead, slang and universal loanwords are used, a so - called ‘globespeak.’
- As a universal machine, the computer and particularly its software are the centre of interest.
- Today the computer is the universal machine that is driving the Information Age.
- There's a yawning chasm between their user-experience of partially-universal machines and universal machines.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.