adj (-dier, -diest)
- [room/drawer/desk] desordenado; [appearance] desaliñado, descuidado, desprolijo (RPl) ; [writing/schoolwork] descuidado, desprolijo (RPl) ; [person] desordenado, desprolijo (RPl)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Why do we do accumulate, hoard and keep our homes and offices in messy, untidy, disorganized clutter?
- Her influence on the Chancellor has tidied up his life, his chaotically untidy homes and his unflattering clothing.
- He arrives (albeit rarely) at our untidy, chaotic office and literally turns his nose up in distaste at the mess.
- He is white, 6ft tall, slim and of untidy appearance and was wearing a black baseball cap, dark denim jacket and jeans.
- The three men were described as in their twenties, all with dark hair and having a generally untidy appearance.
- If an untidy person is unkempt, why is a tidy person not kempt?