Translation of untidy in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-dier, -diest)
- [room/drawer/desk] desordenado; [appearance] desaliñado, descuidado, desprolijo (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) ; [writing/schoolwork] descuidado, desprolijo (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) ; [person] desordenado, desprolijo (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)Example sentences
- Why do we do accumulate, hoard and keep our homes and offices in messy, untidy, disorganized clutter?
- Her influence on the Chancellor has tidied up his life, his chaotically untidy homes and his unflattering clothing.
- He arrives (albeit rarely) at our untidy, chaotic office and literally turns his nose up in distaste at the mess.
- He is white, 6ft tall, slim and of untidy appearance and was wearing a black baseball cap, dark denim jacket and jeans.
- The three men were described as in their twenties, all with dark hair and having a generally untidy appearance.
- If an untidy person is unkempt, why is a tidy person not kempt?
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (untidies, untidying, untidied)
- [colloquial/familiar] desordenar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the