- 1 [Mythology/Mitología] vampiro (masculine)More example sentences
- What must he do to save his neck from the vampires who are after his blood?
- My parents were also vampires, and they drank blood to keep themselves alive.
- They found a coffin and when they opened it up, a vampire jumped out and drank their blood.
- 2vampire (bat) vampiro (masculine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.