- 1 [Mythology/Mitología] vampiro (masculine)More example sentences
- What must he do to save his neck from the vampires who are after his blood?
- My parents were also vampires, and they drank blood to keep themselves alive.
- They found a coffin and when they opened it up, a vampire jumped out and drank their blood.
- 2vampire (bat) vampiro (masculine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.