Translation of varifocal in Spanish:
- varifocalExample sentences
- Alternatively, some people use varifocal or bifocal lenses in order to see objects clearly that are both close up and far away.
- Problems were experienced by people who wore spectacles, particularly varifocal or bifocal lenses.
- As if it's not bad enough that I have eyesight that requires varifocal lenses, now even those need replacing.
Definition of varifocal in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.