Translation of various in Spanish:
- 1.1 (several) (before noun, no comparative)Example sentences1.2 (different, diverse)
diferenteslet us consider the various options
- Monday I leave for Boston with a car full of cameras and film of various shapes and sizes.
- Koi carp found in the UK come in various colours, but are always bright and distinctive.
- The performances are polished and well adapted to the differing styles of the various works.
diversosconsideremos las diversas opcionespeople as various as lawyers and plumberspersonas tan diversas como abogados y fontanerosExample sentences
- Faces in the Crowd offers a wonderfully various and intelligently chosen spread of images.
- Their environments are locally various and the types of cattle are often divided from each other by the topography of the country.
- Gorky's drawings are so rich, so various, so complex, and often so mysterious that they must be studied with rigorous concentration if we are to tease out their secrets.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.