Translation of varmint in Spanish:
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) [dialect], (person) canalla (masculine and feminine); (animal) alimaña (feminine)Example sentences
- The long punishing jaws of a borzoi can snatch up small and not-so-small varmints both wild or domestic with lightning speed.
- The biggest pests on the farm are the varmints - voles, gophers, wild turkey and quail.
- It might have come in handy if we ever spotted the Eastern Screech-Owl that disturbed our already suspect outdoor slumber, but the voluble varmint was well-hidden.
- And today we're in the badlands of cowboy capitalism, uncovering what the varmints have done to our retirement savings.
- It is our job to deal with these pesky varmints and stick fines on their windscreens.
- Down on the main street is the Number Ten Saloon where Wild Bill copped a bullet in the back from a hired varmint named Jack McCall.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.