Translation of varmint in Spanish:
- (American English) [dialect] (person)
canalla (masculine and feminine)(animal)
alimaña (feminine)Example sentences
- The long punishing jaws of a borzoi can snatch up small and not-so-small varmints both wild or domestic with lightning speed.
- The biggest pests on the farm are the varmints - voles, gophers, wild turkey and quail.
- It might have come in handy if we ever spotted the Eastern Screech-Owl that disturbed our already suspect outdoor slumber, but the voluble varmint was well-hidden.
- And today we're in the badlands of cowboy capitalism, uncovering what the varmints have done to our retirement savings.
- It is our job to deal with these pesky varmints and stick fines on their windscreens.
- Down on the main street is the Number Ten Saloon where Wild Bill copped a bullet in the back from a hired varmint named Jack McCall.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.