- equipo (masculine) universitario; (before noun/delante del nombre) [team] universitario; [match] interuniversitarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It was only a few weeks later that he scored 169 for Cambridge in the varsity match.
- The sport has been played at the university for almost 30 years and this year, the annual varsity match against Cambridge was on Sky TV.
- The reason why Clemington had made it to the finals four years in a row would have to be based on the fact that four years ago, Chris Donovan and Devon Matthews joined the boy's varsity team.
- By the time he joined the varsity as a sophomore, he and his coach realized he should become a full-time catcher.
- With five assistant coaches and two trainers, the varsity's bench resembled an NBA team's.
- As a freshman at Birmingham High School in Los Angeles, he was a pretty good basketball player, made junior varsity, and although he didn't play much he put up good numbers when he did.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.