Translation of vector in Spanish:
- 1 (Aviation, Mathematics)(before noun) (product/sum)
- Angular momentum is a vector quantity, meaning it has both magnitude and direction, and can be described by three components (in three dimensions).
- A vector quantity has magnitude and direction.
- In contrast, the electric field is a vector quantity (meaning it has both a magnitude and a direction).
- This is the result of multiplying the matrix times the column vector, Wp, of original probabilities.
- A data matrix having 21 column vectors with 86,000 grid points each can be generated from difference maps and decomposed in ~ 0.5 min.
- We adapt the general matrix multiplication formula to, where the vertex vectors consist only of column 0 and the second subscript refers to the row entry of the vector.
- 2 (Biology)vector (masculine)
portador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Now, in the 21st century, our researchers are still studying the relationships between animal hosts, insect and arthropod vectors, and disease agents.
- Instead of killing the insect vectors of diseases, the Nazis tried to kill the human hosts of the pathogens.
- Surface water harbours pathogens and the insect vectors of infectious diseases.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.