- 1 [Aviation/Aviación] [Mathematics/Matemáticas] vector (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [product/sum] vectorialMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Angular momentum is a vector quantity, meaning it has both magnitude and direction, and can be described by three components (in three dimensions).
- A vector quantity has magnitude and direction.
- In contrast, the electric field is a vector quantity (meaning it has both a magnitude and a direction).
- This is the result of multiplying the matrix times the column vector, Wp, of original probabilities.
- A data matrix having 21 column vectors with 86,000 grid points each can be generated from difference maps and decomposed in ~ 0.5 min.
- We adapt the general matrix multiplication formula to, where the vertex vectors consist only of column 0 and the second subscript refers to the row entry of the vector.
- 2 [Biology/Biología] vector (masculine), portador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- Now, in the 21st century, our researchers are still studying the relationships between animal hosts, insect and arthropod vectors, and disease agents.
- Instead of killing the insect vectors of diseases, the Nazis tried to kill the human hosts of the pathogens.
- Surface water harbours pathogens and the insect vectors of infectious diseases.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.