- [colloquial]no hacer nadaExample sentences
- And I've just been vegging out for the past 4 days, doing nothing, so there isn't really much else to say.
- From now on I'm going to spend less time vegging in front of the tv and more time listening to Radio 4.
- Then I vegged out on the couch, and watched ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ for like the fourth time in a month.
noun plural veguncountable and countable
- (British English) [colloquial]fruit and vegfrutas (feminine plural) y verdurasExample sentences
- I love eating out, and my preference is generally to eat meat or fish with veg.
- You should eat 60 per cent fresh fruits and veg, as much as possible in their raw state.
- I told the waitress that we loved the meat but asked her to let the chef know we felt the veg was seriously undercooked.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...