intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [colloquial/familiar] no hacer* nadaMore example sentences
- And I've just been vegging out for the past 4 days, doing nothing, so there isn't really much else to say.
- From now on I'm going to spend less time vegging in front of the tv and more time listening to Radio 4.
- Then I vegged out on the couch, and watched ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ for like the fourth time in a month.
noun/nombre (plural veg)u and c
- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], verdura (feminine) fruit and veg frutas (feminine plural) y verdurasMore example sentences
- I love eating out, and my preference is generally to eat meat or fish with veg.
- You should eat 60 per cent fresh fruits and veg, as much as possible in their raw state.
- I told the waitress that we loved the meat but asked her to let the chef know we felt the veg was seriously undercooked.